This week we watched Marissa Stotter's documentary She Makes Comics, a history of women in comics creation and fandom. We also run down some recent comics that we've been reading.
I've got to level with you, Lucy says "anus" repeatedly in this episode for no discernible reason. Also you can find out what swimming certificates we each have. Shall we?
This week we read:
- Saga - Brian K Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- Wytches - Scott Snyder and Jock
- Friends With Boys - Faith Erin Hicks
- I Don’t Like My Hair Neat 2 - Julia Schiele
- The Side Effects of the Cocaine - Sean T Collins/Isaac Moylan
- Satellite Sam - Matt Fraction and Howard Chaykin
- Velvet - Ed Brubaker, Steve Epting, Elizabeth Breitweiser
- Sex Criminals - Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky
- Casanova: Acedia - Matt Fraction, Michael Chabon, Gabriel Ba, Fabio Moon
- Miss Don’t Touch Me - Hubert and Kerascoet
- The Sculptor - Scott McCloud
- Nameless - Grant Morrison, Chris Burnham, Nathan Fairbairn
- Trees - Warren Ellis and Jason Howard
And that Matt Kindt comic Roger was talking about was Divinity.